– Start of day guided meditation.
– Shared breakfast.
– Practical experience in the main tool of "HaMacom" method for creating inner peace, in nature.
– An active workshop on the wisdom and use of plants.
Practice day at the museum
– traveling to the museum.
Opening circle in nature.
– Learning about optimal use of the cellphone's camera.
– Going to the forest surrounding the museum and practice the observation.
– Back to the group circle and professional references.
– Connection to the principles of "HaMacom" method. Deepening the connection between nature, art and observation.
– Summary of the stay in the forest.
-Going back to the huts.
-Organization and rest.
– A warm and luxurious dinner.
– Quiet time for personal observation.
– Group summary for sharing and processing the tools purchased during the day.