Creator of "HaMacom" method (2005) for healing cooperation with nature. Wrote the book "The Wisdom of Plants" after a 13-year study of the spiritual properties of the native plants of Israel. Weaving in her work her Jewish and Israeli identity with indigenous knowledge of ancient and tribal cultures. In 1990 she was accepted to a Maori tribe in New Zealand and since then has been going through continuous initiation in healing the weave of man and earth.
A human nature and landscape photographer with over 30 years of experience in commercial and artistic photography in Israel and abroad. Winner of the International Photography Competition "Outstanding photographers of the millennium". He has been filming for leading magazines in the field of nature and hiking, in the field of design and life-style. The owner of the "Levite - Shorer company of filming from the air.
Producer and activist Event producer who connects community - art - politics in Jerusalem. An activist in the field of education and entrepreneurship. She is a graduate of LEAD Leadership Development and the "Beit Yisrael" pre-military program in Jerusalem. Provides the ground for creating change.
Some of our moments at Kröller-Müller
– Start of day guided meditation.
– Shared breakfast.
– Practical experience in the main tool of "HaMacom" method for creating inner peace, in nature.
– An active workshop on the wisdom and use of plants.
Practice day at the museum
– traveling to the museum.
Opening circle in nature.
– Learning about optimal use of the cellphone's camera.
– Going to the forest surrounding the museum and practice the observation.
– Back to the group circle and professional references.
– Connection to the principles of "HaMacom" method. Deepening the connection between nature, art and observation.
– Summary of the stay in the forest.
-Going back to the huts.
-Organization and rest.
– A warm and luxurious dinner.
– Quiet time for personal observation.
– Group summary for sharing and processing the tools purchased during the day.